FOR MANY EMEC CONTROLLERS, ERMES IS AN ADVANCED REMOTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WHICH IS A RELIABLE ASSISTANT FOR MONITORING EACH OF YOUR SYSTEMS, EVERYWHERE YOU ARE, WITH THE EASE AND QUICKNESS OF A WEB APP.
- Less on-site operations and inspections
- Oversee and manage parameters
- View status of all network’s devices (probes, outputs, alarms, setpoints)
- Instant notification of alarms by sms or email
- Reports about all the plant’s instruments
- Reading and graphs of activity logs of all the instruments and data exporting in excel or PDF format
- Unlimited number of users
- Available on PC, smartphone or tablet
If you purchased an EMEC unit with ETHERNET or 3G configuration, you can connect it by creating a free account here. Once logged in you can set up your site locations, assign them a name and then insert all your plants and EMEC control instruments (with the Code displayed in their Service menu) in a simple, intuitive and safe way. By remotely controlling all the parameters of your control instruments you can so manage all EMEC products (like metering pumps and probes) that are connected to the instruments via RS485 protocol, and read a complete chronology of the parameters as well as viewing saved logs represented as graphs.
Users can be set up to access your systems for reading or modifying parameters – depending on their access level – of already registered instruments.